I am looking to hire an experienced virtual assistant, with a backup team. At $25 per week.
I am looking to hire a permanent assistant but this will be a 7 day paid trial.
If your work is excellent I will not need to look any further.
THE JOB WILL INVOLVE COMPLETING A RANGE OF PERSONAL TASKS
Here is a sample of the type of tasks you will need to be capable of completing:
- Web research for online purchases
(For example: I will provide you with a description of what I need and I will ask you to provide links to 3 options prioritised by which you suggest fits my requirements. Considering product, cost & shipping price). I will NOT be supplying my credit card information - therefore fraudulent bidders should NOT apply :-)
- Travel planning
(For example: Collating information from lonely planet & trip advisor to create a thorough itinerary. Including transportation options to get from destination to destination. Flight selection. Identifying unique activities to do in each location.)
- Web research for providers in Sydney, Australia
(For example: jewelry fixers, photo printing)
- Web research/bookings for activities and entertainment in Sydney, Australia
(For example: Identifying and suggesting interesting things to do in Sydney ie. not tourist activities, but really interesting things, including bushwalks, concerts and restaurants)
- Planning a birthday party
- Collating documents in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Basic admin
I NEED AN ASSISTANT WHO:
- has excellent English (phone calls will be required)
- has excellent attention to detail (anything else will not be accepted)
- has excellent organisational skills
- an web researcher who looks at every angle and finds accurate information
- an online researcher who is extremely capable, you will need to prove you can reveal the best product at the best price
- is enthusiastic, supportive and professional
- is efficient and honest; I will NOT pay anyone who is wasting time
- supplies detail over email, in text or in office documents (word/excel/powerpoint)
I expect excellence.
In return I will be a friendly employer who provides interesting, clear and detailed tasks.
$25 per week
a) I am flexible with what time of day you work. I will set 24 or 48 hr goals on each task. Each task must be completed before the due time.
b) I will assess our working relationship after 7 days. If all jobs have been completed to my satisfaction I will pay $25.
c) On day 7 I will decide if I will hire you for another week. OR I will decide if I need to trial another assistant.
BIDDING FOR THE JOB:
- Please inform me how many hours you are prepared to work for $25 per week. eg. Bid $25. And indicate how much time (‘In’) you can offer
- Include the word: ‘Ocean’ in your bid (So I can be sure you have read this)
- Please provide information of why you are the best person for the job
Additional points for consideration;
- Please provide any available portfolio or examples of your work.
- Please provide any additional information that will be of benefit or that I should be aware of.
- I want to discover the best and most efficient way of working together. I am open to your suggestions.
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Work will be awarded within 96hrs