I own Be Light Consulting, and I speak to companies about mindfulness and how the practice can help employees reduce stress, improve focus and increase productivity... and ultimately move into the Flow State. I created and trademarked a Mindful Performance series of 8 talks that I deliver to corporations, and I have worked with HSBC, Miami Herald, Wells Fargo and Baptist Health, among other large organizations. I am also a resource for a global group of CEO's and will soon be speaking at nationwide conferences.
I am currently in the process of further developing the brand and growing the mission in order to ultimately share this message on a global scale. I get to delegate out many tasks so I can focus on content creation and larger growth prospects vs. being involved in the daily nitty gritty, and this is where you will come in!
Here’s who I am seeking:
1. You are super-detail oriented and internally motivated
2. You can turn tasks around quickly AND can keep your finger on all moving parts
3. You are deeply passionate about making a powerfully positive difference in the world and are excited to support the Be Light Consulting mission
4. You come from a place of "anything is possible" (bonus points if you explain why, from your perspective)
5. You are an independent thinker and are willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done (within the bounds of your moral compass)
Specifically, this means you would be:
Maintaining clarity, communication and honesty to the highest degree
Doing research and coming back with your clear recommendations
Providing general clerical support
Keeping track of payments and reimbursements
Sending promotional materials to promote talks
Keeping track of the timeline of my talks
Making arrangements for transportation, travel and meetings & preparing comprehensive travel itineraries
Continuing to “show up”, no matter what, even when you don’t know what to do next or haven’t met one of your goals
My ideal team member:
Demonstrates the highest degree of reliability and integrity
Possesses strong writing, researching, organizational skills
Creative, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
Ready to learn quickly and independently
Familiar and proficient with technology
Strong with interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
Committed to enhancing one’s skills.
Prior experience as an office manager or other experience that one can share
I look forward to hearing from you!
Pay is $15/hr to start.