This is up to your creativity. I’m sending you a sample of our previous business cards, front and back:
1. I need you to give me a black card and a white card version…desinged on both sides and including all the information that is on our previous business cards, but with a new layout and graphic design...
2. I need a white letterhead and white envelope...keeping it all consistent with the design of the business card...
3. I'm attaching a file with old cards,
4. I'm attaching a file with new logo
5. please use some great creativity in design with regards to the letterhead and envelope...by the way the envelope is a #10 size envelope and is to have a window. please follow industry standard for that . good luck
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).