Looking to hire Experienced with VB.NET, Excel VBA from Philippines only who can work 10 AM to 6 PM Monday to Saturday.
1) Electricity should be all time.
2) Good internet. Average speed with all time availability.
3) You should be free to work from 10 AM to 6 PM (EST Time).
4) Its an ongoing work, not for just few months, It can go for couple of years. So you should be available for long time.
5) You should be available for extra hours for urgent works if any. I pay extra for extra hours.
6) Your English should be Good.
7) Ofcourse you should be Excellent in VBA, Excel VBA VB.NET
8) If you are good in MS Access DB, VB.NET and C#, then its a plus point.
Its not a project or a one time task, Its a Full Time job.
You need to be online to discuss with me during your working hours. If sometimes we have urgent need, you should be easily available to work overtime, ofcourse, I will pay for your extra hours.
Your English should be good to communicate via call also. Maximum conversion will be via chat only.
This offer is not for part time job, Its a full time job. Only bid if you can work full time and meet my all requirements. It can be ongoing work for couple of years for right person. Make sure, you are very good in Excel VBA and if you are good in MS Access that would be a plus point.
Quote your monthly salary
25 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $467
I am an R&D Engineer with a two-year experience in software design, development, and testing. My main programming languages are C++ and python but have limited experience in C#,Java and VB.
I can work 40 hours a week. I am flexible. I can work for EXCEl VA work. I am an ESL online teacher so I can communicates fluently. I can follow the instructions very well.
Good day! Hoping you could consider me for this job opening. I do believe I excel on the following requirements you have mention. Looking forward working with you. Many Thanks
Good Day, As a new member here in freelancer, I am not a newbie when it comes to software development. I would be very inspired to work hard for this project. All the best, Lloyd