Here are step by step instructions to illustrate what we need done.
1. Start with the file named pre-converted-file-macro-change-112211.xlsm.
2. Task #1: This is the first task I need done. In the “pre-converted” tab/workbook, there are 2 columns named "Shape Options" and "Center Size Range". I need the data from these 2 columns to show in the converted file and also in the CSV files that are generated by our two Macros.
3. Press ‘Ctrl+Shift+C’ and this will run the first Macro. This will generate data that you can view in the ‘Converted’ tab/workbook. The first step involves making the data from the "Shape Options" and "Center Size Range" columns appear in the ‘Converted’ tab/workbook.
4. When you run the old Macro by going to View, Macros, View Macros, and then choosing the Macro named “createfile”, this will generate two CSV files.
5. In the generated file named “[url removed, login to view], 2 new columns need to appear: "center_size_range" and "shape_options". These names must appear exactly this way without the quotation marks. I have included a file named “[url removed, login to view]” to show samples of the data for these columns.
6. Task #2: In this second task, when you run the old Macro by going to View, View Macros, and then choosing the Macro named “createfile”, I need a new column named “Display Image” to appear in the “[url removed, login to view] file. The data will be the same data from the “image (AA)” column.
7. Please quote me a flat fee to make this change and tell me when you can have this corrected.