[login to view URL]
So there's a Russian song accessible with the link above. I have a minus and wrote English lyrics (completely ready to sing). This song is performed by two males and one female. The male voice that I'm looking for is the one that STARTS the song. The second voice is already done and will also be sent to you for mixing. I want it mixed exactly in a way like it is in the original (with exact back vocals, effects, etc.) I would like your offer to include the full price for both performing and mixing. The lyrics and minus will be privately sent to the chosen professional.
It is mandatory that both performers speak perfect American English and perform the song in it.
Also please compare your voices to those of the singers in the original song and ONLY make an offer if there is a similarity between their voices and yours. I want the result to sound as close to the original as possible.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
1) I will only work with people who are REAL music professionals. Any slightest out-of-tune performance is unacceptable.
2) I forbid you to hire other people on Freelance websites to do any part of this job for you. The singers must be your friends/co-workers/spouses, etc. If it comes to my attention that you broke this rule, a 100 % refund will be demanded and enforced through arbitration if necessary.
3) You MUST send me examples of your singers' voices the first thing. Singing a small part of my song is also necessary BEFORE I create a milestone (for both singers).
4) Due to unprecedented volume of quality issues with freelancers from some countries, I take extra precaution when dealing with third-world countries, CIS countries and Asia (except Japan). If you have any accent, or if you don't have an ear for music, or if you just count on luck, please just don't bid.
5) I do not accept bids greater than the maximum amount specified for this project.
6) I only work with people who specify the final price in their offer. If you offer a higher price in the chat, I quit working with you immediately.