I would like to set up a call center for out going calls, over VoIP with the intention of saving Long Distance and other fees. I would like my agents be using either softphones or IP phones.
* Key feature is the use of a Predictive Dialing system which dials numbers from a database.
* Call detail records for each agent
* Call recording capability
* Call monitoring capability would be a nice add-on
* I do not mind a Linux implementation but would prefer Windows.
* here is an example of a product similar to what I am searching for: [url removed, login to view]
To be considered for a serious bid we are looking for a detailed proposal to be submitted which should include:
1) Detailed project map and layout
1) the names of any open source components which will be used
2) Time for completion/cost.
The proposal should also outline any previous experience you may have had in VoIP development and references. Preference will be given to anyone with experience in Call Center applications.
Thanks for Bidding -