Creade code for web scraping in R with RSelenium
Оплачивается при доставке
I am looking for an expert in R, with experience in the package RSelenium to do web scrapping.
What I need is very simple and I have most of the parts available if you need them. But basically,
1. Go to a webpage.
2. Get the current values in a form.
3. Save values in the form as a CSV file.
1. Read CSV file with custom range of values
2. Create all combinations possible of values in step 1 above.
3. Loop through each combination of value above by entering such values in the form.
4. Collect a value generated by the web-page.
5. Click on a button in the webpage that saves the detailed result of the loop.
6. Rename that file in step 5 with a given sequential name (e.g. "[login to view URL]", "[login to view URL]", etc).
1. Collect a list of items in the webpage.
2. Loop Function 2 through each of these items.
ID проекта: #36235792
21 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $180
Hi there! I am a proficient python developer. I can do this for you with selenium in python, if that would work for you. Hit me up and we can discuss your project! Sincerely, Andrii