I am looking for an ebay experienced person, who can is looking for an ongoing work to create , update, close my ebay listing based on the stock availbility from my vendors site.
Task will involve
1. Creating a list of all items available on the vendor site ( using excel)
2. Copying images , product information from the vendor site
3. Running an ebay search to look for similar or closer items and noting their pricing
4. Sharing the excel file with me so i can do the pricing
5. Create listing using copied data, images, specification and pricing sheet provided by me.
6. Checking the availability of the stock ( fortnightly ) on vendor site
7. in case of non availability of the item,
- Cancelling listing on my ebay store
- updating vendor excel sheet
- informing me about the updates ( using the excel sheet)
8. In case of new items are listed on the vendor site then repeating step 1 to 5 ( fortnightly
Note: To test the accuracy and quality of listing - i will start with maximum 300 Listing at a time. Hence the pricing for this project is based on 300 listing only. If the person work is of quality then we will allocate them the next batch of 300 listing.
46 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $37
So many of my problems could be solved if I had a photographic memory. Think back to the times you had to memorise all the ancient Chinese passages.