Our company is expert in, among other things, data center migrations, and we use a specific home-grown application to assist in the delivery of these services. Previous versions had only a single licensing scenario (licensed or not) which controlled application behavior. For our current version we introduced more granular licensing which impacts testing scenarios in an exponential fashion. We have defined the six specific licensing scenarios and we need to analyze application behavior in each scenario.
Briefly, the scenarios are:
- Project with no license at all
- Project with valid Insight license
- Project with Insight license that is in grace period
- Project with Insight license that is over grace period
- Project with valid Insight and Orchestrate licenses
- Project with valid Insight, Orchestrate and Accelerate licenses
The behaviors to analyze within each scenario include:
- Error messages (for consistency and accuracy), especially the failure ones
- Ability to run - or not - certain key functionalities based on which licenses are active
Output format would likely be a spreadsheet that would include, as needed, "steps to reproduce" when an anomaly is found and screenshots if at all possible
Hi Jim, like the previous work I did for the application, I will produce a linked spreadsheet documenting all anomalous/unexpected behaviors along with screenshots and steps to reproduce the behavior.