We are looking for a Wordpress webdeveloper or IT company who can customize for us our on GEO directory ([login to view URL]) based Wordpress website, [login to view URL] .
It will be a directory with all the car selling companies in Europe, +/- 150.000 companies. We call them Garages. There will be 4 categories of garages (car dealers / used cars sellers / car wholesalers / car brokers).
Very important will be the integration of a QR-code generator. Each listing/company/garage will have it’s own QR-code. Why is it important? Each car company will receive a sticker to stick at the entry of the showroom. A client / visitor can scan the QR-code on the sticker. This will open the landing page for the smartphone. Here he can find all the important information from the company.
I have written this smartphone landing page myself. You can see it on [login to view URL] Of course, this landing page must be developed from scratch in Wordpress.
Following information will be available in the Main menu:
Home / Garages / People / Events / Jobs / QR-incentives.
- Garages (= listing = company) are the 150.000 companies.
- People are all the staff members that appear in the item “people” of all listings. I suppose here we will also have to buy a plugin like [login to view URL] ?
- Events here we use the available event plugin, unless you advice better?
- Jobs: I suppose we will need to buy a plugin for this? WPJobBoard maybe? ([login to view URL])
- QR-incentives will only be launched in the second half of this year. So this will be for phase 2 of development/customization.
Geodirectory is already installed on www.garage-info.com.
What do we also need?
We want a long term coöperation if possible and if the results are ok.
That means also updates, upgrades, solving of technical problems, security (hacking,…), SEO,….
Therefor we prefer to work with a company or a team of developers, not a stand alone developer.
If you are interested, please reply.
We will make a first selection of freelancers. They will receive a list with all required customization.
Also important! We want this site to be ready as soon as possible.
We hope to hear from you.
Johan Van West