I am looking for a freelancer who has a modern and minimalist design style to design and develop a clean and simple microsite to showcase a new app currently under development and to ensure the site build includes a good level of SEO. I will arrange hosting, but the freelancer will be required to do all things reasonably to ensure the site can be upload and go live.
The site needs to be a responsive, https and CMS-based site. As a minimum it needs to be compatible with Google Chrome (desktop and mobile), Mozilla Firefox (desktop and mobile), Microsoft Edge (desktop and mobile), Apple Safari (desktop and mobile).
The GUI will use typography, colour schemes, app layouts and icons to help ensure the site works hard to enhance the visibility and understanding of the new app brand.
The CMS must make it easy for non-specialists to create and edit site content.
The navigation/number of pages is likely to be as follows:
- Home page (including download app link and a carousel for key featuring promotional messages and project profiles etc)
- A page dedicated to one key app feature
- On line store (only one or two products to start)
- FAQs (text only page)
- Terms (text only page)
- Privacy (text only page)
- Create/sign in and edit app user accounts
- Pay user subscriptions (including use of discount codes)
- Contact us.
It would be sensible to allow for at least two additional pages on the site that are yet to be determined.
The successful applicant will be required to sign an IP Transfer Agreement before starting work on the new site.