My company buys and sells foodstuffs (bottles of sauce, frozen pork, fresh salmon, sake, etc). I am using Quickbooks Online (QBO) to keep track of my inventory and handle the finances. I need a website so my customers (retail and restaurants) can order easily. They currently call or message to place orders.
I have about 400 SKU, 200 suppliers, 300 customers (restaurants), 2 salesmen and 2 warehouse locations.
- A website where general public can create accounts.
- Create accounts for my 300+ restaurants (userid, passwords, delivery address, etc)
- When customers place an order, they can choose delivery date. Soonest is next working day.
- Every account to have a purchase history that can be accessed.
- Every account to have a favourites list for quick re-ordering.
- Every account to have a wishlist.
- A search field for searching for products.
- Items to be grouped into categories (liquor, dry goods, frozen, fresh, etc).
- To program in that orders under SGD100 have SGD20 delivery fee.
- Need to have a database so we can have different sale prices for the same items for different restaurants. The general public will all have the same sale price which is different from restaurant pricing.
- General public must pay immediately using credit card.
- Restaurants will have 30 days to pay.
- Each account can specify different delivery addresses.
- Integrates with QBO so each order will be pushed to QBO.
- Every morning at 7:30am, print out all the orders for delivery that day so storemen can prepare orders.
- Email procurement if an item has 10 units or less.
- Email salesmen if an item is 3 months from expiry.
- Is it possible to assign each restaurant to a salesman and calculate the commission for each salesman from each sale?