1) DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT IF YOU CANNOT DO IT FOR $100 OR MUCH LESS - 2) DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT A PROGRESSIVE WEB APP IS and 3) DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT BEFORE READING THE DETAILS BELOW IN FULL!
We have a budget of $50 to $100 for this project. Depending on how much experience + feedback you have and how much experience you have building PWA's (Progressive Web Apps). When posting your bid or when sending a PM the first thing we want you to do is describe (IN YOUR OWN WORDS) What a PWA is. Do NOT copy and paste this info from Google!
We are going to customize a music mobile website app using a pre-built template. This 7 page website will be the Mobile Web App version of our Android app. We must then use a tool called PWA Builder ([url removed, login to view]) and Lighthouse ([url removed, login to view]) to make sure the mobile website is built to Progressive Web App (PWA) standards.
1. We are going to use this music mobile website template: [url removed, login to view] We are then going to customize the template so that the layout and design of the Mobile Web App looks like our app in the GooglePlay store at link below:
[url removed, login to view] Our Mobile Web App is going to be the Mobile Website version of this Android app. Also SEE mockup we have uploaded and attached to this project.
2. Instead of written content and articles on the pages of the Mobile Web App we are going to have videos and audios on 5 of the pages + image and text content on the other 2 pages. So after creating the layout and design for the 7 pages we are going upload the audios and videos to 5 of the pages. We are going to use the HTML5 video and audio players at the links below:
HTML5 Video Player
[url removed, login to view]
HTML5 Audio Player
[url removed, login to view]
3. We may may upload and store the audio, video and images files on our VPS server OR we may use Google's Firebase ([url removed, login to view]) to store these files. We will decide with you what is best to give our users the best Progressive Web App user experience.
4. We need to make sure the Web App can send push notifications. You will therefore need to know how to integrate Amazon's SNS (Simple Notification Service) into the Web App. See: [url removed, login to view]
5. Because this Mobile Web App is going to have EXACTLY the same audio and video content + design and layout as our Android app, we are going to give you the APK files of our Andoid App that you saw in the GooglePlay Store so you can see and fully copy the design and layout. We have also uploaded a mockup design of this Web App with these project details/instructions. PLEASE SEE SIMPLE DESIGN MOCKUP ATTACHED.
6. After we have built the Music Mobile Web App we MUST make sure it is built to PWA standards. We will do this by first using a tool called PWA Builder located here: https://www.pwabuilder.com. We must then finally check the Mobile Web App in a tool called Lighthouse located here: [url removed, login to view]
7. We are going to build the Mobile Web App on our shared hosting. When we are happy with it we will download the files and upload the Mobile Web App to our VPS server.
8. Once uploaded to our app store we must test that the the Mobile Website App works properly. All the content (Audios + videos) must load and play. All functions and features on the Web App must work across all mobile devices.
Once again; we can pay $50 to $100 for this project. IF YOU CANNOT WORK WITHIN THIS BUDGET DO NOT BID ON OUR PROJECT!
Please leave message if interested
20 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $268