I have a working model of the Flask official tutorial ([login to view URL]), code uploaded to git repository and deployed on pythonanywhere.
I would like someone to complete the additional tasks outlined at the end of the tutorial ([login to view URL]), but slightly modified to suit
my requirements as detailed below. Rather than a blog i require a business referral platform so the post would be a referral (exactly the same just named referral
rather than post), the functionality would be the same as a blog but some of the titles and wording will be slightly different.
1) A detail view to show a single post/referral. Click a post’s title to go to its page.
2) Request a post/referral (similar to a Like / unlike button but just named request), delete original request.
4) Tags. Clicking a tag shows all the posts with that tag.
5) A search box that filters the index page by member name.
6) Paged display. Only show 5 posts per page.
7) An RSS feed and email alert of new posts, opt-in/out via members page.
In addition to those above I would also like the following functionality to be included:
8) A members details page, which will include how many posts a particular member has made and also how many requests (likes) they have made and been
awarded. With a description box about the member.
9) An 'awarded too' button on each post.
10) When expanded an individual post is to show what members have requested the post with a click through link to each individual members page. i.e. a user
can click on a post title, this will take them to a detailed view of the post and on that page there will be a list of members that have requested that post with the
members names being a click through to there individual member details page.
10) The post box is to have five input areas: 1) Referral Title, 2) Employee #, 3) Annual Turnover, 4) Project date, 5) Budget, 6) Description (description is a larger text input box than the others).
The code is to be all in Python using Flask and Jinja2 and uploaded to a Git repository. Also needs to be deployed via pythonanywhere using a free account
(or another hosting provider) so that the functionality can be seen to work. Needs to be viewable on both desktop and mobile. Web-app rather than specific mobile app.
This is only a MVP so just requires the above functionality to work, doesn’t need to look perfect and polished.