Hello! We are Write Brain and we need your help. Recently, we hired someone to create a website for us. We provided a presentation and wished to create an underground streaming platform for films, podcasts, music, ect with the ability for users to upload their own work. Due to budget restrictions, we were forced to create the website using Word Press and were assured that their expert skills could make everything we wanted achievable. A prototype was made, but the website only achieved about 70% of what we wanted. Since then, the original developer has left the project.
We need to launch the website in 2 months and need someone to the back end of our Word Press website and do a couple MINOR alterations to the front end. I am looking for someone with a vast knowledge of Word Press that can make our dreams come true and walk us through how to use the website, so we can take over.
Our website launch is August 14th and time is of the essence. We have little budget remaining and need someone that believes they could fix these issues quite easily. I am listening the issues below:
1. Remove unneeded videos from launch pages for short film collections. There are banners you click on the home page to access short film collections. Then, that becomes a launch page with thumbnails for each of the short film. Currently, there's a random video on the launch page we cannot remove.
2. A functional section that plays podcast audio or video. We currently have this, but the designer hasn't explained how to actually use it, upload new podcasts, or make the function work. We also need this part revamped a bit.
3. A plugin for a PDF page flipper, that flips pages like you're reading a book or on a kindle. Anything like this is needed for our website.
4. Help us set up the Crypto Plug-in so we can accept it without issue.
5. Fix the settings on the web page so we can set the website to private until it is done.
6. Fix some of the clutter on the front page and make it look neater.
7. Make sure the website has strong security, since credit card information will be involved.
8. Generally make sure the back-end is functional and not too complicated to use.
I need someone that is communicative, easy to work with, and knows how to push Word Press to its limits. My developer has left us in the lurches and our launch we've been planning for several years is just up ahead. Please help us. This is a website you will want to put on your resume. I'm looking for a tech person, but if you are good at doing artistic design on the front-end, that is welcomed and we will hire you for more work.
**BELOW I have attached the website launch page, the podcast page, the current non-functional written works section w/ the page flipper function we are looking for at [login to view URL], and short film launch page with the unnecessary video at the top.