We are looking for a Freelancer Web Developer (Full Time - Offsite Job)
Web Developer Responsibilities:
● Website and software application designing, building and maintaining.
● Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
● Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
● Directing or performing Website updates.
● Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
● Editing, writing, and designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
● Maintaining and understanding of the latest Web applications.
● Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
● Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
● Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
● Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Web Developer Requirements:
● Master's degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
● Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
● Proficient in My SQL.
● Dedicated team player.
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
● Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
● Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
● Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
● High degree of independent judgement.
● Able to solve complex problems.
● Should have a minimum experience of 4-5 Years in developing and designing websites.