EXPERIENCED Web Developer ~ E-Commerce (Poway)
compensation: This can be an hourly or salaried position that is depending on experience
RV and Auto Parts is a leading retail company dedicated to market Powersports, RV products, Automotive Parts and Marine applications to customers across the nation. We seek to provide our customers with the latest parts and accessories in a timely manner. We are rapidly growing and we have now opened a web developer position to enhance our eCommerce web sites. This is a great opportunity for future career growth.
This is a fulltime position
As a web developer you will be implementing technical solutions to optimize our eCommerce web sites to achieve enhanced customer experience and conversion.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Develop and improve web site functionalities to facilitate online shopping experience through custom programming and installing third party API solutions.
• Work closely with internal teams (e. g. product specialist, category manager, graphic designer) to ensure development of sites and applications meet business needs and standards.
• Maintain the current web sites for smooth functionalities.
• Know and be able to work with networks, servers etc.
• Experience with MySQL with PHP (PHP frameworks is a plus)
• Familiarity with responsive design.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
• Be able to learn new programming/scripting languages.
You need to be self-motivated, reliable, organized, details and results oriented. We value work ethic and integrity.
Compensation is DOE and competitive.
Please send previous web development portfolio/resume and salary requirement.
Job Type: Full-time
We have a BigCommerce Enterprise account to start project but we are also open to having open source.
56 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $21/час
I have a few queries regarding the specifications of the project. Could we please have a word? My Skills: PHP, HTML, Website Design, Graphic Design and MySQL