The main objective of the mission is to design, develop, test and implement a website for the public presentation of the work and different activities of an international organization to policymakers and the general public.
One of the specificities of the website redesign is the obligation to set up a site allowing a pleasant reading of long articles and books. You must also provide a solution against potential plagiarism of content.
The site must be able to meet six primary needs for its French and English versions:
- A modern site with a new graphic charter without changing the logo
- Fast and fluid navigation between several pages
- A modern presentation of the various activities on the home page: webinars, reports, articles, books
- Easy to import files on the site
- Tools to know who is reading, downloading
The assignment is scheduled for a total of 73 days, including 7 weeks of development and 1 month of administrative and technical support. The expected start date is October 20, 2021. The website delivery time is 40 days from contract signing.