Business Analysis and Detailed Scope Documentation of Mentorship Web Application
Defining the entire scope of a mentorship platform, which would include describing the software in its entirety (what it will do, how it is expected to perform, associated cost and time breakdown).
This would include, but not limited to:
• 1) description of all features, functionality, and purpose of product to be built.
• 2) summary of all technologies to be used (backend, frontend).
• 3) clear insight into all APIs that would be leveraged and approximation of additional costs during usage.
• 4) Acceptance criteria – realistic and achievable.
• 5) assumptions, risks, dependencies.
• 6) factors affecting the project and functionality the product needs to fulfill all stakeholders (business, users, etc.) needs.
• 7) breakdown of all modules and functionalities based on reference websites provided, freelancer prior experience on similar apps, high-level documentation already shared, and discussions carried out.
• 8) breakdown of close-to-exact timing and cost for implementation for all specific modules/workflows.
It is expected that the final document should be good enough to explain the entire product for any competent developer to implement.
This exercise will result in the delivery of a detailed document that will have granular explanations of all the above (and other relevant items) in a shared document.
The freelancer will carry out multiple meetings with client to align on all items outlined and get acceptance.
This exercise is expected to be collaborative to ensure the best outcome is realized.
65 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $534
Hi, I can do Business Analysis and Detailed Scope Documentation of Mentorship Web Application. Please message me for a detailed discussion. Thanks, Sidra
I have read the guidelines of your work, I believe I can provide you with the best quality of work you are anticipating from this platform. Kindly give me a chance to show you the best I can do at your service.
Hello Frank-Nelson M., We went through your project description & I am very interesting in your job and it seems like our team is a great fit for this job. Lets connect in chat so that We discuss further. Thank You