I am building an administration tool that will allow weekly club administrators to manage their yearly membership renewals online and accept payments. I'm looking for website with a clean, mobile-optimized UI.
Jobs to be done - Allow for online applications/renewals, online or offline payments, send reminders throughout the process, trigger status update notifications, provide a communication pathway that doesn’t rely on the admin to update the distro list
The solution should:
- Allow for two different account types (administrators and users)
- Allow club admins to enter and maintain information about their club (i.e. club name, course affiliation(s), membership type(s) and associated cost(s), renewal deadline, event days, etc.)
- Allow club admins to load a roster and invite golfers to renew via email (full roster load based off of an excel spreadsheet might be a nice to have if it’s too tricky)
- Offer a quick and easy on boarding flow from clicking the link in the email, to setting up the user account, through signing up for the club
- Provide a dashboard for the club admin to view the current status of renewals (user account not created, user account created, application/renewal confirmed, renewal paid, member added to roster)
- Automatically send update emails to users that need to take action to finalize their membership
- Allows for online (pass through payments via the WePay or Stripe API) or offline payment (manual update of the 'paid' designation by the admin through the site)
- Sends a welcome email to all new users with expectations (TBD)
- Sends a renewal confirmation for existing members upon renewal
- (Admin opt-in) Updates the club admin via email when they have actions that need to be completed
- Roster export to excel file (for integration with Golf Genius admin tool)…full roster or partial roster for transferring as they go
- Allow the admin to send ad-hoc messages out to the full roster or a subset (based on membership status)
Documentation and utilizing developer best practices. This is Phase 1 of a 3 phase project.