We're Hiring an experienced Shopify Design/Creator to customize Shopify Themes based on Niches for Clients. Coding experience is a plus but not required.
We receive anywhere from 4 to 10 Shopify Design Request per month from our Clients.
We focus on teaching our clients how to drop ship High Ticket Products from Domestic Suppliers.
Must be willing to work as part of a team: We use Trello for our project management.
Must be able to be active in Trello to see new project requests.
Client completes a Shopify Design Request Form: You will get notification must be prompt in starting the project once the notification is received
Must log in to Trello and check off and update progress in Trello:
Ability to communicate directly with our client via Trello or phone call:
Email client and update Trello once the project is complete with an offer to make minor modifications: (up to 2)
Ideal Candidate will be prompt, professional, fluent English skills, created multiple Shopify Stores for clients or themselves.
Ideally, as a big bonus, you have created Shopify Stores completely and resulted in sales after running ads.
Ideal Candidate is up-to-date on the latest conversion and optimization strategies.
Ideal Candidate is up-to-date on the latest from Shopify
Ideal Candidate is skilled in email marketing and can setup proper sequences for Optins, Abandoned cart, and Post-purchase email sequences.
Ideal Candidate is familiar with and skilled in setting up Klaviyo for email marketing.
Scope of work: For Our Done for You Basic Design Package we offer clients:
1. Login to clients Shopify Account and download a Shopify Theme that complements the Niche for their eCommerce Store.
2. Create a Custom Logo for a Niche Specific Shopify Store based on the Niche & URL client chooses.
3. Create 3 Banner Images for the site with a call to action. (modern creative banner ads)
4. Upload up to 20 test products from competitor stores sites or supplier site. (This store will not be live running ads until suppliers are secured and actual products are listed from suppliers CSV)
5. Setup categories and menus
6. Setup up live chat app, setup email marketing (linked with Klavyio)
7. Setup up abandoned cart, optin and post-purchase sequence
8. Mobile response design
9. Link Facebook/Instagram pages to site.
10. Add about us, contact us, shipping and returns. pages (upload pre-written copy to the pages client will go in and customize it to their business)
This project is for our program called the Done for You Basic Package:
This will lead to a consistent long term work relationship. We get anywhere from 4-10 Design Requests per month throughout the year.
If you can shoot a quick video walking me through your existing experience and sample work on Shopify this would be a big bonus as I've seen freelancer take the additional step do this in the past and tend to assign projects based on unique presentation and genuine interest in the project.