We are a growing startup based in Belgium active in the second hand cars market. The improvement of our interfaces plays a crucial role in our future growth and we are currently looking for a motivated, detail and quality oriented front-end developer to work with us on the creation of our new web application. We are eager to work with dynamic and highly skilled people to build strong professional partnerships on the long term.
Here are a few words about the profile we are looking for from a technical point of view :
- Front-end developer, experience in interactive cross-device web apps development
- Better if skills in back-end development but not mandatory
- Better if skills in native app development but not mandatory
- Better if skills in progressive web apps (PWA) but not mandatory
- Good understanding of ReactJS (or equivalent framework such as AngularJS, ...)
- Proficient understanding of web markup, HTML5/CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
A simple very high level diagram is attached. It describes briefly the main features of the web app to design for one of the user profiles. Details will be provided for each specific part in further discussions.
--> A first mission would be to deliver a base app with the relevant code structure with regards to the attached diagram.
Feel free to contact us for any questions.