Our family hosts a family reunion every year. In June, 2020 we will be hosting our 51st Annual Family Reunion in Kansas City, Missouri.
We currently have a website that requires a refresh to reflect the colors and landmarks of the new city.
This project request is to design a website reflecting “Kansas City Landmarks”, stock photos of Kansas City Landmarks can be provided by “Google Search”. Family photos will be provided. Logo will be provided.
The features of this new website will be the following:
1. Colors selected for 2020 are Royal Blue, Silver, and White
2. Shopping Cart to feature:
a. SSL Certificate Required
b. Captcha Required for form submission
c. Complete Contact Information
d. Family Information, Names and Ages
e. Family Cookout (Options - Priced by Age Groups)
f. Family Banquet (Options - Priced by Age Groups)
g. T-Shirts (Options - Different Sizes and prices)
h. Family Scholarship Donation – Open Amount
i. Payment Module – PayPal feed
3. Family History – Direct link to a tribalpages account.
4. Events Page
a. Friday Itinerary
b. Saturday Itinerary
c. Sunday Itinerary
d. Other Things to Do
5. About Us Page
c. Advisory Board
6. Prayer Requests page with form (Captcha required)
7. Social Media “Follow” and Feeds
8. Scholarship Info and Form for submission
9. Contact Information Update Form and submission
10. Documents – Ability to Download PDF documents
12. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Please review the above requests and advise cost to complete. Be sure to include costs for all templates needed, SSL certificate, SEO, forms required, etc. Site Maintenance form will be required during construction, with links enabled for social media, family history, and scholarship donation page.
Timing to complete not to exceed 30 days from awarding of bid. All bids should include a warranty period.
Milestones will be created as follows:
1. Site Designed in Development environment
2. Migration of approved site design to production
3. SSL certificate, Captcha and forms installed and working.
4. Documentation provided on how to make changes to site.