We have a community of around 1200 IT business owners, and sometimes we are asked for quick review of their website, but not necessarily from a design perspective. It's more about content/engagement.
We are looking for someone that can perform the following tasks for a different website every month:
• Can do a monthly 15-25 minute review of a website's SEO
• Will show their face on camera (using Loom which shows the webcam in the bottom as a circle, would be great)
• Has a great screen presence / energy about them
• Has a clear accent so our members all around the world can hear them VERY clearly
• Reviews sites from a marketing / conversions perspective (not from a design perspective)
• Will be happy to be guided a little by us as well in terms of the types of things we'd love to see reviewed once hired.
• Is happy for us to add their photo / bio to our Team page as our "Tribal Website Reviewer"
Please do not include a cover letter or your portfolio, any applications with a cover letter or a portfolio will be immediately rejected.
We are ready to start immediately and looking for someone who can get this done within a day or so. Part of the qualification process is to include a 3-5 minute video review of this website [login to view URL] using loom or a similar screen recording app where we can see your face while you make your review. Any submissions that don't include the sample video review will be immediately rejected.
Please don’t apply if you haven’t done work like this before or you don't meet any of the qualifications above.