I need a professionally written PowerShell code to create a VM in Vmware with Base Template.
SystemName , IP Address, Gateway , DNS will be passed as Parameter.
with the following modules involved which will only be called based on switch variable
1. Enable Firewall ports in Windows FW (ports are passed as parameters)
2. Enable Firewall based on the protocol in Windows FW (protocol will be passed as a parameter)
3. Allow Remote desktop with specific groups added (groups are passed as a parameter)
4. Module to join the server to domain
5. Module to change timezone and/or time.
1. WINRM should not be enabled on the server.
2. Script has to be written to work locally (the script will be manually executed/added to logon scripts ..)
3. Every action should be modularised with all parameters required.
4. The module should be commented with standard Powershell Comments
5. Logging should be in detail and should follow the following pattern for logging.
<Date> <Time> <Scriptname> <ERR|INF|WAR> : [<modulename>| <linenumber>] <Custommessage> [Reason: <Error Exception Details>]
6. Logging should also be written to file if the switch is enabled
7. The script should be well tested, bugs are not entertained.
Show a demo at the end.