User Lifecycle (ULC) department is part of Employee Experience Division and leads 3 streams:
• Stream 1: Identity & Access Management (IAM)
• Stream 2: Global Directory Services (GDS), which manages Active Directory (AD)
• Stream 3: Remedy (ITSM)
ULC department is in charge of the maintenance in operational conditions (MOC) of the 3 streams solutions.
As a key member of the department and part of the “Security & Compliance” stream, you will be the primary person responsible for securing Active Directory, IAM and PKI environments including related service and data management activities.
Your role will include hardening and security-related aspects of planning, designing, implementing, and supporting Active Directory, IAM and PKI in a multiple site, multiple forest environment.
Key responsibilities of the role
• Maintain reliable and up-to-date information from the government and across the industry regarding identification of new threats and vulnerabilities and provides a mechanism or framework for mitigating those risks with minimal business impacts
• Design, implement and test security controls destined to improve the overall security posture and reduce attack surface
• Participate in technical security analyses and evaluations of current and strategic platforms and applications to determine security weakness and recommend control measures
• Monitor on a daily basis the use of Threat Analysis tool
• Participate in incident response processes in coordination with the global SOC and ULC technical team
• Establish recurrent reporting of the overall security health state of the technical platforms, with rating of the risks and the likelihood of impacts
Key skills and requirements
• Communication - Ability to present and articulate how controls quantitatively impact risk and align information risk to business risk
• In-depth Knowledge and understanding of AD, Azure AD, AWS, PKI, SSO and IAM software platforms as well as their attack vectors, security principles, OS hardening, and management tools
• Advanced experience designing, securing and supporting Windows 2012R2/2016 Domain structures in a multi forest, multi-site environment
• In-depth Knowledge and understanding AD related technologies including DNS, DHCP, application integration with AD, Azure AD, LDAP, PKI, PowerShell, WSUS
• Experience in offensive and defensive cybersecurity techniques
• Experience with problem solving, analyzing symptoms and causes, collecting data, establishing root cause, developing effective solutions, working with teams to implement remedies
• Self-motivated, self-managed with experience creating and running your own project, including risk analysis, communication, execution, and follow through completion
• Experience with Windows production systems in an enterprise environment managed by Group Policy
• Experience in working with virtual teams
• Willing to travel
10 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за €42/час
Hi, There Senior Systems Engineer here. I would like to complete this project for you. I can provide you with certifications as well. Please let me know when you're available to discuss further
Hi, My name is Benjamin. I'm an expert security engineer with over 14 years of experience. I can handle the tasks listed in your requirements. Look forward to a chat. Thanks,
Hi, Dear Employer! I am really interested in your project. I am 100% sure I can satisfy your requirements perfectly. I want a long-term relationship with you. Thank you and best regards!