My company is seeking a long term relationship with an individual / team we can trust to produce / test / implement many iPhone applications.
We prefer those who communicate well over the phone and / or are able to speak Mandarin.
YOU ARE BIDDING ON AN 80 PER CENT COMPLETED: GAMING APPLICATION FOR ASIAN MARKETS
Some of the features include but not limited to:
• One and two person game; paid and LITE version
• Individual and team scoring
• Menu options like HINTS, PAUSE, SKIP
• Some PSD
• A few user interface processes
*A storyboard will be provided. The game needs fine-tuning and a professional touch.
Deliverables for the iPhone and iPod touch App will include:
• User interface flow and all elements
• Code developed with the Apple iPhone SDK, cocos2D and related tools
• Test cases to exercise user interface elements and possible flows
• Provisioning files needed to distribute test applications
• 7 days post-launch maintenance to address any defects
• End to end solution including upload into the IPhone store
• Secure code elements built-in
*We want the developer to provide an informal mock-up, source code, testing results, signed NDA and confirmation that the application meets or exceeds the Apple iTunes Application Store submission requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW
•The fundamental design patterns and techniques that underlie all iPhone development
•The basics of using Interface Builder and cocos2D
•The application will run on both the iPhone and iTouch.
•A developer/company with experience in not only iPhone application development but also experience and success in submitting iPhone applications to the Apple iTunes Application Store.
Please give an accurate:
1. Total Cost
2. Includes which features
3. What services are included
4. What is the time frame of delivery (firm)
5. What are the payment terms
6. Any other pertinent details
Preferred timeframe is less than 1 week
2 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $1250
Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Alexei Morlender. I am an account manager at RobinLab Inc., a software development company with offices in US and Eastern Europe. Please check your PMB for details.