I am an independent IoT Edge Systems Engineer and Architect, and owner of the partnership US Purtek LLC ([login to view URL]). I am current developing a Proof of concept (PoC) for a customized solar and battery powered, standalone AI camera with 24x7 4G LTE/ NB-IoT / LTE-M wireless connectivity to Google Cloud IoT core; for Object Recognition at remote industrial sites (with no mains power and no WiFi). This prototype and complete end-to-end cloud based solution is for a major industrial client; and upon funding, it will be rolled out to multiple remote client sites.
I am looking forward to leads from interested freelancers, who have experience and have the following hand-on skills:
Job Title: Field Support Technician
1. Embedded systems build out, installation, deployment and field operations.
2. Working knowledge of embedded linux, python, console connectivity, troubleshooting.
3. Working knowledge of solar panels and battery systems installation and connectivity.
4. Must be willing to travel to field sites within US for installation, maintenance, troubleshooting.
5. Must be able to work remote with own tools, computer (lap-top) and reliable Internet connectivity.