Hello! I would like to build marketplace such as [login to view URL] with Wordpress and already existing plugin (or other CMS) and [login to view URL] (application based on WebRTC) or similar for Audio & Video Conference. The features and design will be just like clarity.fm. I don't want to compromise on the features. If any one interested please bid me.
Please no copy paste offers, please read our requirements and send quotation according to these requirements.
The website that we are looking for:
1)Upon registration on the website, the consultants provide information about their areas of expertise, achievements, set their hourly rate, etc. From then on, the expert is listed in the corresponding category.
2)Having chosen the category, the client sees the catalog of the experts with their hourly rates. The client can view the expert’s profile, see the reviews, and bookmark the profile.
3)Having chosen the expert, the client submits a call request providing the relevant information:
- Description of the issue
- Phone number
- Time of call: 3 time slots so the experts can choose the most convenient one
- Duration of call: 15, 30 or 60 minutes
4)The expert has 72 hours to respond to the request before it expires. The platform has a messaging system for discussing the issue before the call.
5)The client is charged according to the call length and the expert’s rate per minute. If the call goes over the agreed time, the client is charged the additional amount. If the call goes under the agreed, the money is refunded.
6)Having completed the call, both parties can leave feedback about the cooperation.
7)Gift card and coupon for hourly service should be taken into consideration
Basic features of the consultation application:
- Authentication. The platform allows creating 4 types of profiles with different settings and functionality: expert client, moderator, administrator.
- Search System. For the client to find a suitable specialist, a search system with various filters is necessary.
- Payment Integration. Both parties need a guarantee that they will receive the service or the payment. Acting as a mediator, the marketplace regulates the transaction. When the consultation is booked, the fee is frozen in the client’s balance. When the consultation is completed, the money is transferred to the expert’s account. If the consultation does not take place, the fee is refunded to the client. The payment process can be managed by Stripe.
- Calendar & Notifications. In order to ensure efficient time management of both parties, the platform should have a built-in calendar. It will help specialists manage their load, and clients will be able to see when the expert is available. The calendar also gives the possibility to cancel or to rearrange the session. This can be introduced by integrating the existing calendar to the platform (e.g. Google one).
- The consulting platform should also be able to send the email and SMS-notifications with reminders and alerts about the calendar changes. This can be implemented by MailChimp and Twilio integration.
- File & Screen sharing (In order to give clients and experts the possibility of exchanging educational and confidential documents, the marketplace should provide the possibility of secure file exchange. Screen Sharing will also be useful for consulting.)
- Audio & Video Conference (generally, this is implemented with the help of WebRTC – an open-source solution for real-time communication in the browser)
Sample of website that we are interested about:
[login to view URL]
Please read what we required first.