We have an existing E commerce website built on WordPress, the Flatsome theme and using Woo Commerce.
85% of our traffic is on mobile devices, we want to revamp the appearance and user experience for mobile users (hopefully to convert more sales). We want you to design and then implement a new mobile version of our site. You’ll use our existing content, images, text etc., but present it better for a better overall conversion result.
This is a new build for mobile users, not a fix of our existing responsive site.
You will implement any google tags / Facebook pixels or other analytics as per our current site.
You’ll show us MOBILE sites you’ve worked on before, if they don’t look GREAT, don’t bother bidding. Our website is [login to view URL]
* If you bid, that is your price, no negotiation after you place a bid (no placeholder bids)
* A milestone will be created for the job, if you're late, it will be cancelled, do not ask for payments to be released prior to satisfactory completion.
* You may need to liaise with our SEO team
* The website you will be working on is [login to view URL]
* Do not make contact with me outside of Freelancer, as you will not get a response.