We are an equipment manufacturing company looking to get a custom WordPress theme.
Most of our products are large scale items that have a long sales cycle, so while I'm willing to look at possible options for using WooCommerce, most customers won't actually buy off the website.
Currently, we use a custom post type for our individual products and push people to request a quote. It includes a post type grid where we can choose the category to display products on specific pages. We will need something like this in the new site as well - to organize and display specific products on the appropriate pages)
The new site will need to include:
- Individual product pages (like here: [login to view URL])
- Product Line Pages (like here: [login to view URL])
- SubBrand Pages (like here: [login to view URL])
- Brand Pages (like here: [login to view URL])
- Industry Pages (like here: [login to view URL])
- Standard Pages (such as about, team, etc)
We will also need the functionality for a product chooser - where customers can select certain parameters and see the equipment that will work. I can send a sample of what we're looking at to those interested. We will need them for: