I have 3 websites that i want to increse traffict NO BOTS NO PROXI NO TRAFFICT SITES,
What we need
Page one (Music instruments sites in spanish) have over 2k likes on FB and over [url removed, login to view] followers on tumblr and around 200 on twitter we need to incrice the traffict to at least make 50$ per day on adsence and at least few sells on Amazon. website is 99% Ready...
Web two . Website is a Ecommerce Amazon Affiliate market with almost [url removed, login to view] followers on tumblr need to increse the visits and adsense setup and atleast 50$ to 100$ perday also a few sells on Amazon
web tree. Website under constrution need finish 50% a fashion clothing woo commerce store with amazon affiliate need traffic adsense setup with 50$ to 100$ per day and at least a few sell on amazon per day.
I WILL PAY ONCE I SEE RESULTS, ONCE WEBSITE START GETTING REAL VISITORS, SITE STARTS MAKING $50/DAY
PLEASE - NO GAMES, NO TRICKS, NO BOTS, NO PROXIES, NO TRAFFIC EXCHANGE SITES, NO FAKES.
I AM LOOKING FOR LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP - once website will reach that level of income per day, you can work each month on the SEO/SMO and you will be paid.
1. ONLY WHITE HAT SEO Techniques. NO Black Hat techniques.
2. 100% Organic traffic.
3. The Site must adhere in 100% to Adsense TERMS OF SERVICE (eg. no FAKE generated clicks on ads).
4. Site must be SEO optimized with popular and often used keywords. Write the SEO optimized content, fully configure and update the Website as needed to continue generating money for LONG term.
5. Content must be original and unique and attracting to users, content must not be copied, copyrighted, illegal.
6. No PPC, PPV, auto surf sites, bots, fake referrers, automated or traffic exchanges, traffic buying/trading sites or paid services.
7. Do not use any illegal methods to drive traffic OR generate clicks on the website.
8. No Pharma, violence, gambling, adult related content as dictated by Adsense rules
9. The site must generate income for the long term between $50-$100 USD daily.
Please provide me some of your previous projects, website/blogs.