I have found a suitable theme and plugin for our Tour Operator, however there are a few functions missing and UI/UX features missing that we need added to be able to make full use of it.
Theme/Plugin: [login to view URL]
1. Start Time (Ability to add 1 or multiple start times for a tour and allowing the customer to select the available time on the booking page)
2. Add a "Private Tour" option.
By selecting this option it would allow us to set a "base price" plus a "Per Person" price for the tour and display this clearly on the booking page.
3. Change Booking Panel on Tour Page to one more similar to the attachment (see attachment)
It will show the Total at the top that will change when adding people, age groups & cost per person.
You should then be able to select the date from the calendar and select the tour time
IF its private, then it will need to display the base price also.
4. Meeting Point Field & Voucher - After booking the customer should be sent an email with a PDF attachment telling them the details of the tour (Where to meet, date, time, tour name, tour code, price, amount of people)
This needs 3 features, a field to add a "Meeting Point" description to the voucher, the option to send a voucher again if customer has not received it and an option to view the voucher for admin.
5. Show "Max Group Size" on the tour grid layout.
6. Bookings Calendar - Adjust the bookings page to show a "Timeline Calendar" of our bookings, allow us to open the tour and see who is booked and how many available spaces remain. - the tours shown will be based on the availability set and if "private" or "small group tour"
- All other sections of the plugin such as "Flights", "Hotels" and "Cars" are not needed.
7. Change the search function to select only 1 date, not 2.
8. Some help to set the theme up to our requirement and some UX design changes such as:
Rounding off buttons and forms as I dislike the squared off designs
Making the navigation "Sticky"
Sliders to have Arrows and not "3 dots" below
Add Live Chat/HotJar & Analytics codes into the site.