We're looking to make it easy for employers to add a career section to their WordPress website by leveraging our public REST API. The career site will add a career directory page, individual pages for jobs (can be server-side rendered), and a simple WordPress admin page.
The WordPress plug-in will add the following public features when it is installed:
Career Directory Page
* A filterable (or searchable) page that shows all jobs, by location for an employer (here's an example from our stand-alone jobs portal: [login to view URL]) The directory page will:
* Allow the site owner to set the path for the page (default will be [login to view URL])
* List all open jobs (from our API for the employer) and allow visitors to filter by job title or location.
* Have a user-settable hero image at the top of the page. This should support the WordPress media gallery for
* A text overlay over the hero image. The text should come from our public API.
* A Google map that shows where the jobs are located. This feature should be able to turn on and off from the * * WP Admin and map jobs provided by our REST API.
* Job URL will be [login to view URL] (where careers is the path set in the admin)
* Job pages will be similar to [login to view URL] but match the style of the WordPress site. All content comes from our REST API.
* Here's an example from our API: [login to view URL]
- Adds Career Site to the admin sidebar
- Allows you to connect to your PivotCX instance by pasting in a URL.
- Allows you to turn on/off the hero image or video.
- Allows you to set the path for the career directory page
- Allows you to turn on / off the google map feature
- Allows you to provide your google maps API key
- Should be suitable for inclusion in t[login to view URL]
- Should work with both self-hosted WordPress sites and wordpress.com.
This is a work for hire. PivotCX will own the source code and full copyright,
We are looking for freelance developers who would like more than just one project including maintenance of this WordPress plugin.
I'm more than happy to clarify the specifications or answer any questions you may have about this project.