We have Xamarin Android Application we need to modify it. then after done with all modifications we need to create an iOS version. most of modifications are hiding text and rearrangements of buttons. below i will describe everything needed & i will provided screenshots.
The app we are talking about is [login to view URL]
Please download it from Google Play for testing before placing your bid. [login to view URL]
Part 1: Modifications of Android version:
a) We need to hide (not delete from the code) the following:
* “Share to a Group”, “Share to a Page”. please check attached screenshot a1
* “Pages”&”Groups” text & “Search Random” “Filter” buttons from Search view. Please check screenshot a2
* Hide Google+,Vkontakte buttons from Social links in the user profile. please check screenshot a3
* Hide “Likes” from users profiles. please check screenshot a4
* Hide tab bar menu item shown in screenshot a5
* Hide Google+ & Vkontakte from users general account settings in Social Links settings. please check screenshot a6
* We need to hide the post feature the same way the app hides Stories feature. in the current code we can hide/unhide Stories feature with a single line of code. please check screenshots a7,a8,a9,a10,a11
b) We need the following rearrangement:
* We need to move “Blogs” to the main tab bar. please check screenshot b1 for the new location.
*We need to rearrange the articles text alignment to make it from right to left. all articles text (like title,description ,content …etc.) should be from right to left. We will use it to create Arabic language articles. please check screenshot b2.
* We need to show the article full description in Blogs view. now it is not showing the full article description. please check screenshots b3,b4.
c) We need to change the function of new post button to make it for creating new article instead of creating a new post. the button i am talking about is show in screenshot c1. We need to develop creating article natively not web based coding. each new article requires; title, description, content, thumbnail,category and tags. We should have a text editor for the article content field. same idea as implemented in php website and shown the screenshot. This very important. it should work perfectly. creating a new article in the app should work perfectly. please check screenshot c2.
* We need to able to edit/delete my articles from the app. i can edit/delete my articles from the website but not from the app. please check screenshots c3,c4,c5.
Part 2: Create iOS version:
we need to generate iOS version same as the Android version.
* You need to generate an apk file after finishing each point in part 1 (a, b & c) and send it to us for testing.
You will be provided with the source code once awarded not before that.
Please provide your quotation structure before awarding the project.
please note that this an on going project and we will be keep adding features so we would like to continue working with the awarded freelancer.