"Go through the project carefully before bidding"
Bid per project price. maximum is INR2000/project.
If you have experience with Karenderia project from codecanyon, that will be extremely useful.
We are a small technology contractor, who execute their projects through freelancers, and are looking for Full Stack Developers with knowledge about following
1. Web Stack : Yii
2. Mobile Stack: Phonegap Cordova
For tasks Payment: Usually INR2000/project of Karenderia from codecanyon - Website + 3 android apps + user and vendor iOS Apps, rebrand, fix bugs, make minor changes as asked by clients.
Recurring projects - 4-5 projects a month.
Regarding this project :
1. Don't bid if you are an agency - We don't hire agencies.
2. Don't bid if you are a group of freelancers - we don't involve third parties in our project
3. Don't bid if you think we are offering less - we know what we are offering, and we know whom we are offering it. If you don't fit within the budget, then probably we haven't posted this job for you.
4. Don't bid if you want payment outside freelancers. We don't even talk outside freelancers.
5. Don't bid if you think that you will be able to fool system to earn more. We need only honest freelancers who need our money and hence want to work with us.
We usually employ freelancers associated with us 5-10 days in a month on an average depending on how professional they are in their conduct, knowledge and punctuality with respect to project delivery.
We mostly rebrand existing code from codecanyon by making required changes that client requires, fixing bugs in them (again don't bid if you are one of those people who are annoyed by working on someone else's code, we need more work less attitude on our projects).
Must be proficient in English.
New freelancers are also welcome.
We are already around 40 strong team, and we need more of you to work with us.
BID YOUR HOURLY PRICE, AS THE PER PROJECT PRICE. (PRICE YOU WILL BE BIDDING, WE TAKE THAT YOU WANT THAT AMOUNT PER DAY, AND NOT PER HOUR)
PS : We remove the greedy ones from our list right after first project. We work as colleagues, understanding each other, with utmost respect to work.