Projects in violation of our Terms and Conditions
Freelancer.com makes sure all posted projects are legitimate. We do not allow projects with content that may harm the business operation or reputation of Freelancer.com, or cause possible loss of the services of its suppliers.
The following projects violate our Terms and Conditions:
- Asking for/generation of fake likes, views, followers, reviews, votes, downloads, comments
- Buying or selling of end-products
- Captcha Projects: bypass, keylogger, etc
- Contains racist or discriminating remarks
- Craigslist projects
- Creation, buying, or selling of accounts
- Creation of bots for cheating, bypassing, or circumventing of systems
- eBay spamming
- Employers looking for work
- Hacking, reverse-engineering, skimming, cracking, clickjacking, decompiling, Cryptowall, or dropper software
- Falsification of documents, removing watermarks
- Money-transfer and money-exchange projects
- School assignments, university projects, theses, dissertations, online exams, online interviews, etc.
- Silent doc exploit/FUD (fully undetectable)
- Selling of stock items
- Selling of stolen scripts
Project fees associated with projects in violation of our Terms and Conditions are non-refundable.
If you encounter such projects, report them to us by clicking Report Project on the bottom part of the project details.
For employers, make sure not to post projects of this nature.
As a freelancer, it is important that you are able to spot the red flags and early warning signs of these projects. Read here to know more.