Solution Architect - SAP : BW4HANA|BPC|BO|SAC|HANA
Experienced in below Skills:
SAP BI-BO-BPC-HANA Experience Summary
BW4HANA : SAP Certified Consultant with Real time exposure to BW4HANA scenarios modelling, Worked on Badi provider enhancement, Creating Composite provider, Advanced DSO. Worked on ODQ and HANA optimized contents using both Eclipse and Hana Studio Worked on Analysis for Office for BW queries.
•SAC: Knowledge on SAC(SAP Analytics Cloud) on Data prepare, design, create, add analytical app. Design, create, and add stories, SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office, edition for SAP Analytics Cloud, analytics designer, Content Presentation, Sharing, Collaboration, Analytics Hub.
• BI/BW Data Modeling/Extraction/Reporting – Design & Build InfoProviders (Infocubes, ODS, MultiProviders, Infoobjects) & associated data flow structures (Infosources, DataSources,Transformations, DTP's, DataFlow Infopackage monitoring and scheduling, Process Chains and Reporting Agent.LO Cockpit configuration in R/3, Generic Extraction and user exits.Query design and output, advanced query design features (cell restrictions, exceptions, conditions)
• BW on Hana: Worked on HANA Optimized BI Content using LSA++, Data management (Active / non Active data),Monitor non-Active Data concept, HANA Optimized InfoCubes, Creating Advanced DSO, Composite Provider, ODSview using Hana Studio, Knowledge on Hybrid Provider based on DataStore, based on Direct Access, Knowledge on HANA Views for Queries as Infoproviders, Hana Live Views(Query / Reuse / Private ), System landscape approach using Side car scenario and Integration scenario, BW on HANA affect on Process chain, Authorization(Analytic/Object/Package level Privileges)
• BOBJ Reporting: Experienced in Web I, desk I, Crystal Reporting, Analysis for Excel, Dash Board Designer etc as the BOBJ tools.
•BOBJ Tool management: Expertise in CMC Tools Promotion Management, Handling IDT, Design Studio. Knowledge of Universe Design Tool, Query as Web Service designer.
•Analysis for Office(AO): Worked on AFO Reports with datasource as BW queries, Local data provider, Excel. Reports navigation and analyze, working with prompts, workbook components, data filters, Cal /Restricted Keyfig., Data sorting, comments, Conditional, Cell formatting, adding rows and columns, Formatting styles, adding diagram, Using formulas| Predefined SAP functions, working with tools, formulas, views, writing expert formulas as per the report requirements.
• BPC10 (Business Planning and Consolidation): Creation of models, dimensions, environments, loading valuable finance data through flat files and BI systems, Generating reports from BI systems in BPC systems. Setting up the ownership manger, Consolidation manager for the systems, Designing customize complex reports
• Native Hana: Worked on HANA modeling (Analytical/Calculation/Attribute) views, Operational data provisioning (SLT replication method, DXC method), SLT configuration etc. Consuming HANA views on Ms Excel using HANA MDX version
He is a great SAP and HANA professional.
He managed to teach me a lot of things of both huge ecosystems within a crash course of 6h, where I was able to notice, from the very first minutes, that he masters both subjects.
I will consider him as my first option whenever i have a similar requirement or need help to go forward with a project in my company.
Solution Architect - SAP BW4HANA, BW, BI, BO, BPC, SAC
авг. 2006 - Настоящее время
SAP Experience Summary:
IT professional with 15+ years of diverse IT Industry experience incorporated with 16+ famous client logos which includes 9 Implementations, 3 Enhancement cum support and 4 Support projects, highlights of which include:
More than 15 yrs of relevant experience with SAP BI, BW4HANA, BWonHANA, BO, BPC, and ABAP.
Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI), India 2007 - 2010
SAP certified Consultant
Свяжитесь с Aijaz S. по поводу вашей работы
Авторизуйтесь для обсуждения любых деталей в чате.