Hi, I’m Janet!
I work with people who can’t figure out how to express themselves and their brand the best way. I offer boutique copywriting, design, PR, and marketing support to small business owners ready present a professional and polished brand image once and for all.
• A Bachelors in Art and 15+ years of Design and PR experience.
• 11 Digital Marketing Certifications in everything from SEO to Content Strategy.
• Business certifications in both Entrepreneurship and Business modeling.
• Experience working with individuals and businesses in dozens of countries including: USA, Canada, Australia,. U.K., China, Pakistan, K.S.A., Germany, and Singapore.
• Articles and interviews published in numerous publications including CBS News, Glassdoor, and The Huffington Post.
• A track record of improving my clients brand recognition and sales.
Reach out and send a message to start building your content marketing, digital marketing, and PR strategy today.
Art making. Creating promotional materials for clients including; posters, brochures, pamphlets, postcard mailings, business cards, fliers, event tickets, etc. Drafting/editing client correspondence. Assisting clients and answering questions about special orders/commissions, making corrections/changes as needed. Scheduling events/exhibitions.
Ar-Razzaq Food Bank, Sacramento, CA
окт. 2011 - янв. 2014 (2 года, 3 месяца)
As needed volunteering. Tasks include compiling volunteer records into an Excel spreadsheet, stocking foodstuffs, and packing/distributing provisions.
Empowered by 100% volunteer participation since 2009, Ar-Razzaq Food Bank’s mission is to assist the impoverished individuals and families in the Northern California community, particularly the Muslims in greater Sacramento area. Ar-Razzaq is a community-based organization that provides assistance to the needy in such a way to minimize hunger and promote self-reliance.
Sacramento City College, Sacramento, CA
Invited to give a special presentation on historical and contemporary Art to Professor David Lobenberg's Survey of Art History Class at Sacramento City College.
California State University-Sacramento, United States 2002 - 2004
Sacramento City College, United States 1999 - 2002
Sacramento Employment and Training Agency
Certificate of Completion
Five minute Intensive Typing Test
Administered by the Sacramento Employment and Training Agency
44 WPM Net/49 WPM Gross
Domestic Violence Series: A Hidden Evil and Muslim Communities, by Hena Zuberi
Interviewed for an online series on domestic violence.
Arriving on the Art Scene: Talented and creative, these conceptual and visual artists are making their mark in the art world by Rose Khalid
Vol. 5, Issue 2
Warhol, Pollock ... Khan? American Muslims in the Arts by Engy Abdelkader