Linux expert will debug the issue in your Linux server and fix it at the earliest.
Just describe your problem and I'll fix it for you.
I am familiar with and have experience with different Apache or Ngnix level configuration issues and anything related to it.
Is the package not available?. Let me find them and upgrade your server to the latest.
Let me take care of the issues.
Most common network issues with Linux cloud servers.
1. Check your network configuration. ...
2. Check the network configuration file.
3. Check the server's DNS records. ...
4. Test the connection both ways.
5. Find out where the connection fails. ...
6. Firewall settings.
7. Host status information.
8. SMTP server host: The SMTP server address.
9. SMTP server port: The SMTP port that accepts requests.
10. Cpanel Installation
11. I cannot log into my cPanel account
12. The SSL certificate for cPanel or Domains
13. SSH keys setup
14 How to set up an FTP / SFTP server
15. Connecting a Remote Repository
16. Extensions installations
17. Increase the Swap memory Space
18.Unable to SSH/SFTP
19 Unable to access my site
20 server storage issues
21 SSL renewal Issues