Experienced Mobile Software Engineer with 8+ years of experience.
- iOS and Android application development.
- Demonstrated interest in Swift and Objective-C, Java development
- Deep experience in Xamarin Development
- 360 video creation, VR advertising, VR + AR mechanism development
- Experience working in high-performing development teams using agile methodologies and tools
- Experience with software architecture outside of MVC or MVVM
- Experience with Amazon Web Service(AWS Mobile SDK)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of common 3rd party libraries
- Deep knowledge of integration RESTful API
- 3D interior design, Real lighting effect design
- Experience with Automated Integration Testing + Unit Testing Frameworks
- Game development : Unity 3D, cocos2d/cocos2d-x, buildbox ...
- Be a team player, self-motivated, and have a passion for learning
Hope to be a top rated freelancer in Freelancer
Mainly a frustrating experience. He did do good work on my apps subscription options, which I had been struggling with. I initially hired him on Upwork.com and later found out that he used a fake identity and location there. He even lied about using a VPN when I asked, and also requested more money than I had initially offered in the job description. I did however agree to continue working with him on Freelancer because the work he had done was good. When I need him to help me create Mixpanel events tracking for my app, things went really bad. I had expected a high quality product, but what I got was very different. It was a complete mess, the events naming made little sense, and I had to get my friend who uses Mixpanel to write very specific guidelines for him to follow. It was a shitshow to say the least. Very low quality work. If you however need someone to fix your in-app subscriptions he can do that easily, but I would personally not take the chance again. He also thought that because I had approved 10 hours per week, he could just bill me 10 hours on a job that should never take 10 hours. That's not how a freelancer should work.
[29 March, 2017] Good Job, on time.