You. It is you I'm here to help, so let's focus on giving you what you want- and I can do this because, I am motivated individual who is experienced in literary analysis and loves creative writing. Along side this, I write academic pieces and find joy in being able to express my opinions through my words.
Additionally I write rhetorical analysis on topics given to me and enjoy formulating a good argument to write on. Whatever creative or academic fixes you are in, I'll be there to help!
Writing can be daunting when looked at initially; the fear of not sounding formal enough, insufficient word count, vocabulary that doesn't stand out, thematic issues, the list goes on!
That is where I come in. My academic background in literature and language is a major advantage to help you construct the perfect piece. Further, I've won several awards in essay writing, a noteworthy one is a GOLD AWARD at the Queen's Commonwealth Essay Writing Competition.
Some of my strengths that will help YOU construct the perfect piece are;
• ability to extensively research on a topic and provide a detailed piece.
• my yearning to learn along the way, making it easy for me to do any kind of writing.
• Since I majored in English Literature, analysis of poetry, literary texts and articles is relatively easy for me.
During project construction, the following will be provided for your ease;
• Open discussion of ideas, in order to ensure an engaging article/essay.
• Creative freedom
• one revision of the article in order to ensure full customer satisfaction.
I am well-versed in literary texts and poetry, hence I'll be able to proof-read essays and articles in ease. Moreover, my background in Literature is a bonus for short stories and novels as I'm fully aware of different forms of writing in order to engage a selected audience, thus will make your piece stand out from the rest!
Open exchange of ideas and effective communication matters to me- so let's keep in touch!