Пригласить фрилансера в проект
Похоже, у Вас сейчас нет активного проекта. Почему бы не опубликовать проект прямо сейчас? Это бесплатно!Опубликовать проект
- N/AВыполненные работы
- N/AВ рамках бюджета
- N/AРейтинг повторного найма
Girls Product Development LeadJan 2015
- Manages a team of 4 pd's broken down by commodity - Baby Girl, Toddler Girl, and Kid Girl - Works with VP and Sourcing Managers to source and strategize with key vendors - Sources fabrics and trims to fit into specific cost categories and themes - Extensive cost negotiating with vendors - Works closely with Design to make ideas and trends become a reality - Travels to Asia to meet with vendors, source new items, choose vendor samples, and follow up on production
DesignerAug 2008 - Dec 2008 (4 months)
- Freelance project - Designed and developed an entire line for a popular active wear company. - Researched trend and color direction to present to the client.
Product DeveloperAug 2007 - Jan 2015 (7 years)
- Designed and developed product for the Toddler Girl category - Created style boards and theme boards based on trend direction - Sketched garments in Adobe Illustrator and created colored line sheets. - Worked with overseas vendors to achieve good looking garments at the best price - Worked daily in Gerber Web PDM - Worked with Technical Design to create tech packs and conduct fittings - Travelled to Asia every year for Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter development
DesignerJun 2006 - Jun 2007 (1 year)
- Designed collections and programs for many private label customers - Initiated/managed specs - Assisted in designing and launching an in-house brand. - Researched trends by traveling to trade shows and attending seminars. - Sourced new technology and organic fabrics to introduce to clients. Please see [login to view URL] for more product information. - Worked on a daily basis with the design, merchandising, and sales teams, as well as daily correspondence with factories in China.
Technical DesignerJan 2006 - Jun 2006 (5 months)
- Initiated specs/established fit for all ladies tops under the Urban Behavior Banner. - Measured samples/conducted fittings with live models. - Developed new styles through research and sketched designs to the buyer. - Daily correspondence with merchandisers in China and India. - Managed all production follow-up in the knit and woven tops category.
Product Development AssociateJun 2004 - Jan 2006 (1 year)
- Assisted manager in design and development of collections for three separate brands, including prints, color, notions, and styling - Worked with Global Sourcing in vendor meetings to negotiate costs, etc. - Communicated with buyers/ brand managers/ Global Sourcing/ and overseas merchandisers - Daily Communication with domestic and overseas vendors - Tracked sales, samples, and deliveries