I am Sachin. I am a self-motivated management professional, who brings innovative solutions to complex challenges, learns new skills, and encourages growth of those around me.
I help businesses - start-ups as well as multi-crore established businesses - in building, growing and scaling businesses through cross-functional expertise gained by 21+ years of experience
My goal is to make your business more efficient, and run smoother. I have increased profitability, productivity, engagement, satisfaction and reduced attrition, without impacting the bottom line.
Have worked with and for Startups, SMBs, and Fortune 500 enterprises.
Successfully led Strategy, Business Development, Product Management, Program Management and Fund raising efforts.
Experience in 0 to 1, 1 to 10, 10 to 100, and 0 to 100 scale-up
- Business and Corporate Strategy
- Sales and marketing Strategy and Planning
- Business Planning
- Growth Strategy
- Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy
- Product Management
- Digital Transformation
- Customer Experience and Journey Mapping
- Pitch Deck and Fund Raising support
- Distribution and Channel Strategy
- B2B and B2C Strategy
- Competitive Analysis
- Pricing Strategy
- Brand & Positioning
- Program Management & Project Management
- Handle multiple engagements
- Manage Teams
- Great Communication
- Quick Learner
* 20+ Awards - for various roles - Product/Program Management, Public Speaking, etc.
• Define, Lead and Execute a holistic product vision & strategy in accordance with the strategic business goals
• Spearhead a team of 35 specialists while managing multiple accounts
• Analyze data, manage & prioritize product roadmaps, align stakeholders & manage risks
• Identify market opportunities, create business cases and implement the same post approval by applying best-practices
• Modernize the entire product by using Agile and Scrum and customer-centric approach
мар. 2005 - авг. 2012 (7 лет, 5 месяцев)
Team lead for digital projects
Certification in Product Management
Duke University, United States 2019 - 2020
PGDM in General Management
London School of Economics and Political Science, U. of London, United Kingdom 2015 - 2017