Fulltime freelancer since last 12 years. I have been designing numerous products for Industrial and Consumer markets. I also assist in Hardware Interfacing Software Developments and Firmware Developments using GCC toolchain (Both Single and high performance Multi Cores). I standout in the Analog domain as well. Should you have requirements for any Precision Measurements? I would be more than happy to handle the requirement and share my experience with. My in-house SMD assembling facility is more than adequate to assist rapid prototype testing with adequate in-house passive components inventories (0603) and many Active components.
1. Hardware Design. #Altium, #KiCad, #Eagle
2. Firmware Developments. #GCC, #SDCC, #CodeComposerStudio and many Vendor Specific toolchains.
3. Application Development using MSVC, Borland C, GCC, MinGW.
4. Connectivity layers, Ethernet, PCIe, Wi-Fi, GSM, LTE, ISM Radios, LoRa, BLE, USB, Wired Industrial RS485, RS422, CAN, LIN etc.
5. Communication Protocol Layers.
6. Precision Analog Electronics and measurements.
7. Precision Instruments for Product Testing.
8. ARM M Cores, Specialty STM32, TI DSP, C2000 Cores, FreeRTOS.
9. Business ethics to protect your Intellectual Properties.
10. Commitment for Long Term Product Support and Quality Assurance.
A complete solution provider who can not only assist in product designs like hardware and firmware developments but can also assist in productions like finding proper supply chain or PCBA. We have good contacts with Chinese manufacturers, component supply chains to assist in low to mid volume productions.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss about requirements without any obligations.
Satyajit is the best board level engineer we have dealt with. He has helped us tremendously on this project and was one of the few engineers that was able to create a control board that can manage 100s of LED specific to our job requirement. I would highly recommend him for future work.