- HTML(5), Nunjucks, Email letters;
- CSS(3), LESS, SCSS, Stylus;
- NodeJS (self-written templating engines, automation of various tasks), Gulp;
- PHP(7), Composer, Laravel, Joomla, WordPress, OpenCart. Also familiar with CodeIgniter (PHP Framework), MODX Revolution (CMS), 1C‑Bitrix (CMS), etc.
- Android applications - from creating an account to publishing and promoting applications on Google Play, Cordova, Ionic Framework, Java basics;
- API: Google(OAuth2, Maps, YouTube, Blogger); Emails(SendGrid, Mailgun); Messengers(chatbots for Telegram, Viber); Social multimedia(FB, VK); Advertising, Analytics, Marketing trackers, etc.;
- Debian/Ubuntu Webmin + Virtualmin LAMP stack || VestaCP LAMP/LEMP stack = PHP web server, mail server, MySQL/PostgreSQL database server, DNS server, FTP/SFTP server, free SSL certificates, OpenVPN, android application build environment, etc.;
- Using: OVH, Hetzner, Vultr, DigitalOcean, Google Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, etc.
Graphics and multimedia:
- Raster and vector graphics, custom fonts, PDF creation, conversion and editing, audio and video content editing;
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Audition, Premiere Elements;
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Advertising and Social Media Marketing:
- SEO: semantic core, linking, correct html markup, [login to view URL](Microdata, JSON-LD) microdata, search snippets;
- SMM: REST API of popular social networks, auto-posting, cheating, etc.;
- Targeted advertising (including political), audience gathering, statistics analysis;
- Creation and pumping of fake accounts for advertising.
Project management systems:
Jira(Next-gen software project types), Redmine(as a user), Trello.
- anonymous operating systems (linux, windows, android), browsers, websites and servers, phone numbers, payment cards, instant messengers, mail and social networks. accounts that cannot be tracked by system, browser, location, IP and a number of other factors;
- operating systems on VPS with browser access;
- cryptocurrency wallets (BTC);
- mobile phones with changeable IMEI;
- not just the use of VPN, Proxy or Tor, but a whole range of tasks aimed at hiding digital traces.
Udacity Inc. is a for-profit educational organization founded by Sebastian Thrun, David Stavens
апр. 2018 - Настоящее время
• Providing students with a assistance and guide them throughout their Nanodegree program. Invested in their progress, learning experience and, ultimately, their success.
• Migrating existing code base from Perl to Node.js
• Integration with 3rd Party products
• Using source control for code versioning and review
• Writing unit tests with Mocha, should.js and sinon
• Using SQL for data analysis and manipulation in Oracle or MariaDB databases
master of enterprise economy
Karazin Kharkov National University, Ukraine 2012 - 2018
Свяжитесь с Dmytro D. по поводу вашей работы
Авторизуйтесь для обсуждения любых деталей в чате.