Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Hello! My name is Claudiu and I am a graduate student at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Applied Informatics, currently working as a PCB Design Engineer at ams OSRAM AMLS looking for new challenges and tasks I can complete.
My field of professionalism includes :
1) PCB design with 1/2/4 layers (using Altium, Zuken, Eagle, KiCAD and/or EasyEDA) including the following:
- Schematic Design and Electronics hardware implementation;
- Custom Symbol & Footprint from Datasheet;
- Gerber/ODB++ Export;
- BOM Export;
- 3D CAD Design of PCB.
2) Reverse Engineering (PCB to New Schematic)
3) Programming languages: Python, C;
4) Micro-controllers and Development kits (Pic, ARM, AVR, ATmega, ATtiny, Arduino, Raspberry Pi);