Изображение профиля junkyfunky
@junkyfunky
Флаг Pakistan Karachi, Pakistan
На сайте с 20 ноября 2010 г.
6 Рекомендации

junkyfunky

Онлайн Офлайн
We are providing the online business solutions since 2010. We are the FIVE STAR rated company here on Freelancer. We do not speak, our work speaks itself. Our team of experts are skilled in: PHP, MySQL, HTML 5, CSS 3.0. MSSQL, Laravel, Code Igniter, Yii, Angular JS, Node JS, Javascript, jQuery, Python, C++, C#, Bootstrap, , Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Mobile Responsiveness, Visual Studio, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, API Integration, Application Penetration Safety
$25 USD/hr
209 отзыва(-ов)
7.4
  • 92%Выполненные работы
  • 93%В рамках бюджета
  • 92%Своевременность
  • 22%Рейтинг повторного найма

Портфолио

Последние отзывы

  • изображение Gian-Andrea C. Build a website with responsive backend $600.00 USD

    “great work with this guy! Thanks faizan!”

  • изображение Frank O. Build an automatic check/cheque writer. $130.00 USD

    “He’s a really creative and smart guy.”

  • изображение Sameeh H. Project for Faizan A. $60.00 USD

    “I am recommending working with him, i will hire him again in near future.”

  • изображение Selasi A. Re-Building asigaame.com our Ecommerce Site $200.00 USD

    “Work is not done yet. Our project modality with him is for him to be paid 40% of the total project value before he starts work. We will then release the remaining 60% to him after work is done and submitted for inspection. We have only paid him the 40% now for work to start.”

  • изображение Jonathan D. Develop a landing from PSD £205.00 GBP

    “Perfect work! Thanks”

  • изображение Eva L. Custom design opencart website. $400.00 USD

    “Took longer than we agreed to complete the project, hence i let my client down too !!!”

Сертификаты

  • WordPress
    88%
  • US English Level 1
    85%
  • PHP Level 1
    83%
  • Numeracy 1
    81%
  • HTML Level 1
    80%
  • JavaScript Level 1
    78%
  • jQuery 1
    78%
  • HTML5 Basics 1
    75%
  • MySQL Level 1
    75%

Верификации

  • Соединить с Facebook
  • Предпочтительный фрилансер
  • Оплата подтверждена
  • Телефон подтверждён
  • Личность подтверждена
  • Электронный адрес подтвержден

Мои топ-навыки

Искать похожих фрилансеров