Изображение профиля ksingh2
@ksingh2
Флаг India Gautam Budh Nagar, India
На сайте с 13 декабря 2019 г.
0 Рекомендации

ksingh2

В сети Офлайн
Hello Sir, I have experience of 8+ years, We have developed a wide range of websites ,Softwares and mobile Application .With creative design and 100%satisfaction. Expertise in HTML 5, CSS 3 , PHP, MySQL, Java Script, JQuery, WordPress, Theme Customize and E-Commerce, Logo, Graphic Design. I will give FREE GRAPHICS + FREE LOGO + FREE HOSTING FOR ONE YEAR + 6 MONTHS FREE MAINTENANCE Please check my Portfolio here [login to view URL] Features of Free One Year Hosting 1. High Speed with 99.9 up-time guarantee 2. Unlimited Bandwidth 3. Unlimited Database 4. 4x Core CPU 5. Daily Backup 6. Free malware and span protection Please come to the chat room we can discuss details about the project. Below are the few recent projects completed by me [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Looking forward to positive response from your side. Thanks & Regards
$7 USD/hr
7 отзыва(-ов)
2.0
  • 71%Выполненные работы
  • 100%В рамках бюджета
  • 100%Своевременность
  • N/AРейтинг повторного найма

Portfolio Items

Последние отзывы

  • изображение Alok S. Build Mobile App/Website -- 2 ₹1500.00 INR

    “Very Unprofessional. Just gives Excuses. Just avoid. No Proficiency. After awarding project he realized that he would not be able to complete.”

  • изображение Genipha B. Build a website $2.00 USD

    “Koushal barely communicates back, takes a while to respond and never provides clear or concise answers. I hired someone else to complete the project. When I told Koushal I was stopping the project, he had the audacity to ask for a 5 star review. I am not confident that I could continue trusting him with my materials and visions of my business for the website. I believe in giving people a chance, but I also believe in the wisdom of protecting oneself. If your gut tells you to pass, LISTEN!”

  • изображение Vivek D. Needs search box on homepage ₹650.00 INR

    “Good work.. work done as our expectations. Will work again in future thanks”

  • изображение Dean S. Make Copy of Website in Wordpress $60.00 USD

    “great work.. will use again..”

  • изображение Christopher G. frontend / page creation (html / css (bootstrap)) €10.00 EUR

    “The Freelancer finished the project 80% and requested the release of the milestone. In same time he asked more than one time for a 5 star best rating. I told the freelancer, ok i will release and give him a best rating, but he need to finish the other 20%. After i released the milestone and gave my feedback the freelancer asked more money for the other 20% to finish the project. After arguing he told, ok he will finish it - one month later no results. When i wrote him he did not answer anymore. At the end i paid him for an unfinished project and gave him even a best rating on the feedback. Thanks to freelancer support team, they understood the situation, i was able to give him a new feedback with the true story as it happened. I guess the Freelancer is not serious and reliable and he got his feedback same way as he did with me.”

  • изображение Nabeel D. Project for ksingh2 -- 20/01/01 11:39:43 $15.00 USD

    “Nice work”

Опыт работы

Technical Lead

Mar 2009 - Jan 2015 (5 years)

Worked as a technical lead, my roles and responsibility was getting the requirements from client, prepare the task estimation sheet. explain the technical aspects to the team. UNIT testing etc.

Образование

Master of Computer Application

2004 - 2007 (3 years)

Квалификация

Best design and prototype Award (2012)

AMITY Group Pvt Ltd.

I honored and awarded for best web design and prototype of multi vendor portal in 2012 by Amity Group.

Верификации

  • Соединить с Facebook
  • Предпочтительный фрилансер
  • Оплата подтверждена
  • Телефон подтверждён
  • Личность подтверждена
  • Электронный адрес подтвержден

Мои лучшие навыки

Искать похожих фрилансеров